Sunday, September 11, 2016
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Thursday, September 1, 2016
1. Download the Node.js Windows installer from the Nodes.js web site (https://nodejs.org).
2 Run the installer (the .msi file you downloaded in the previous step.)
3. Follow the prompts in the installer.
4. Restart your computer. You may not be able to run Node.js until you restart your computer.
To test Node.js
1. Open command promt and type "node -v" which will print the virsion of the node installed.
2. Also give the command "npm -v" to check the npm version.
3. Now Type "node" which will give you the node console.
4. console.log("Hello, World!"); to print hello world.
Stuff I use to make videos
Windows notebook - http://amzn.to/2ADOPrW
Apple MacBook Pro - http://amzn.to/2AC0WG2
Ubuntu notebook - https://amzn.to/2GE4giY
Desktop - http://amzn.to/2zct252
Microphone - http://amzn.to/2AC1kV0
notebook mouse - http://amzn.to/2BmeZ2d
Online Courses to learn
Java - https://bit.ly/2H6wqXk
AngularJS - https://bit.ly/2qebsLu
Android - https://bit.ly/2qaRSAS
Linux - https://bit.ly/2IwOuqz
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - https://bit.ly/2JrGoAF
Modern React with Redux- https://bit.ly/2H6wDtA
MySQL - https://bit.ly/2qcF63Z