In this video we will see How to Download , install and setup a node.js development environment on Windows.
1. Download the Node.js Windows installer from the Nodes.js web site (https://nodejs.org).
2 Run the installer (the .msi file you downloaded in the previous step.)
3. Follow the prompts in the installer.
4. Restart your computer. You may not be able to run Node.js until you restart your computer.
To test Node.js
1. Open command promt and type "node -v" which will print the virsion of the node installed.
2. Also give the command "npm -v" to check the npm version.
3. Now Type "node" which will give you the node console.
4. console.log("Hello, World!"); to print hello world.