Saturday, September 9, 2017
Scala Tutorial 1 - Introduction to Scala
- “Scala is an acronym for Scalable Language ”
- Scala is a modern multi-paradigm programming language designed to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant, and type-safe way.
- Scala is written by Martin Odersky at EPFL.
- Scala is Statically Typed
- Scala Runs on JVM, full inter-op with Java.
- Scala is Object Oriented
- Scala is Functional
- Scala has Dynamic Features
- Scala is Scala blends object-oriented and functional programming in a statically typed language.